I think we all have a bucket list of places that we want to visit, my list is a little more specific, my photography bucket list. I have a list of places that I would love to photograph. This is my list and it’s in no particular order because I can never decide which place I love more!
1. St. Lucia, where the mountains meet the ocean.
2. New York Public Library in NYC, yes this stems from my eternal love of Sex and the City.
3. Waldorf Astoria Hotel in NYC. I clearly watch too many girly movies!
4. Las Vegas Baby! The lights, the colours, I love it!
5. French Country… any old chateau will do. Palace of Versailles would be amazing. Paris is also on the list – I love the city, but have not shot a wedding there.
6. Italy; Florence, Tuscany, Rome, countryside, city scape; I want it all!
7. Okanagan winery. Vineyards, views, lake and wine!
8. Maui. The beautiful deep colours of the sand and surf are a beautiful contrast to an all dressed in white bride.
9. Savanah, Georgia. I love the old southern charm.
10. Poland. I would love to go back to where I was born and have a nice country wedding. Or a castle affair.
11. Quebec, Hotel de Glace. Yes it would be cold, but amazing!
12. Santorini, Greece. I don’t think I need to explain why.
13. Disneyland, California. The combination of Disney magic and Wedding bliss makes one powerful combination!
14. British Virgin Islands on a Catamaran.
15. Cayman Islands at the Ritz Carlton. I lived in the Cayman Islands for 3 years, it’s where my passion of photography grew into a business. When I was there my focus was on family and kids photography so it would be wonderful to go back and photograph a wedding.
give me a shout!
in your inbox!
get more website great website tips just like this
Get more Showit website tips, SEO how to's and Business strategy tips right in your inbox every Friday. Friends don't let friends miss out of great tips!