← back to the blog
I think we all have a bucket list of places that we want to visit, my list is a little more specific, my photography bucket list. I have a list of places that I would love to photograph. This is my list and it’s in no particular order because I can never decide which place I love more!
1. St. Lucia, where the mountains meet the ocean.
2. New York Public Library in NYC, yes this stems from my eternal love of Sex and the City.
3. Waldorf Astoria Hotel in NYC. I clearly watch too many girly movies!
4. Las Vegas Baby! The lights, the colours, I love it!
5. French Country… any old chateau will do. Palace of Versailles would be amazing. Paris is also on the list – I love the city, but have not shot a wedding there.
6. Italy; Florence, Tuscany, Rome, countryside, city scape; I want it all!
7. Okanagan winery. Vineyards, views, lake and wine!
8. Maui. The beautiful deep colours of the sand and surf are a beautiful contrast to an all dressed in white bride.
9. Savanah, Georgia. I love the old southern charm.
10. Poland. I would love to go back to where I was born and have a nice country wedding. Or a castle affair.
11. Quebec, Hotel de Glace. Yes it would be cold, but amazing!
12. Santorini, Greece. I don’t think I need to explain why.
13. Disneyland, California. The combination of Disney magic and Wedding bliss makes one powerful combination!
14. British Virgin Islands on a Catamaran.
15. Cayman Islands at the Ritz Carlton. I lived in the Cayman Islands for 3 years, it’s where my passion of photography grew into a business. When I was there my focus was on family and kids photography so it would be wonderful to go back and photograph a wedding.
elevate your website
5 Things To Add To Your Website To Make More Money
grab your free copy
Stop the hustle. Leverage your website to help attract your ideal client and Make More Money!
You can rock out customizing a Showit template, but you need some support along the way from a professional designer to make sure your website is launch ready.
Done-for-you website design
Save time and build it right the first time. I will customize your Showit website to be authentic to your brand and strategically build to attract more of your ideal clients.
Do it yourself showit templates
Stand out in the crowd with an authentic website. Showit website templates are easy to customize because you don't need to code and an affordable solution.
show me templates →
website design services →
Business coaching →