This week I welcome a guest post from Krista at Radiant Beauties; check out Krista’s profile at the bottom of this post!
1. References: read testimonials or ask friends and family if they can recommend someone they’ve had a positive experience. Make sure to ask what kind of makeup they asked for and if that’s the look they got on the day. Was it fresh and natural or full on glamour?
2. Style: What kind of makeup/hair is this artist known for? What kind of makeup/hair products do they use?
3. Rate: Expensive isn’t always the best but make sure you don’t cheap out either. There has to be a balance. Keep in mind experience when looking at the rates and compare to other artist out there.
4. Call or Meet up: If you like their style and rate the next thing to check in on is their personality. You can tell a lot about a person over the phone or in person. Connect with your potential artist over the phone and have a conversation about what your vision is for your special day.
5. Book: When you find the right artist book them right away by paying a deposit and signing a contract
elevate your website
5 Things To Add To Your Website To Make More Money
grab your free copy
Stop the hustle. Leverage your website to help attract your ideal client and Make More Money!
You can rock out customizing a Showit template, but you need some support along the way from a professional designer to make sure your website is launch ready.
Done-for-you website design
Save time and build it right the first time. I will customize your Showit website to be authentic to your brand and strategically build to attract more of your ideal clients.
Do it yourself showit templates
Stand out in the crowd with an authentic website. Showit website templates are easy to customize because you don't need to code and an affordable solution.
show me templates →
website design services →
Business coaching →